WHO NEED A PLEASURE CRAFT OPERATOR CARD (PCOC) ?
In Canada, all operators of a motorized pleasure craft must have proof of proficiency in their possession. Proof of proficiency is required regardless of age, length of boat or force and type of engine used.
The Fédération québécoise des chasseurs et pêcheurs offers you to get your PCOC easily, online. This certified and approved training is simple, practical and completely personalized. It will allow you to acquire all the knowledge required to successfully pass your Transport Canada certified online exam.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE BOAT COURSE :
- Course approved by Transport Canada. • Courses taken in the comfort of your home, which you can even pursue anywhere else via the Internet.
- Course tracked at your own pace, thanks to our system that keeps track of where you left off last time.
- Accessible 24/7.
- Course comprising 5 complete modules with 5 HD videos per module. A simple and captivating guide that provides the 3 hours of mandatory study.
- 10-question training quiz at the end of each module, with a passing score of 80%.
- The first module is free! Perfect to make sure you enjoy our online course before you start.
- The price for the last 4 modules of the course and the final exam is $ 49.95 + tx.
- Up to 40% off for a group package! Ideal for saving with friends or family.
Transports Canada Online Test
1. After studying the 5 modules of our course, you will be able to access Transport Canada's final exam.
2. Open-book exam of 50 multiple-choice questions, lasting up to 75 minutes.
3. The pass mark is set at 38/50 (76%).
4. If successful, you can immediately print a 60-day temporary certificate.
5. Your official pleasure craft operator card will be sent to you in less than 30 days.
REGISTER NOW TO GET YOUR BOAT CARD !